Games Crash to Desktop with no error messages.for Pogo Customer Support

Games Crash to Desktop with no error messages.for Pogo Customer Support


 


Hi, therefore recently I have been experiencing issues with my own PC. Not certain what it is but my games will crash with no error messages. I've checked my temps along with CPU and memory usage whilst playing and nothing sounds out of the standard to me personally? Maybe I'm wrong though, there will soon be screenshots down below. Also, I've found recently when my PC is idling and I am simply browsing the internet sometimes you hear that it becoming loud but nothing is perceptible, it's like something is winding upward. Not certain what the issue is, hoping someone can shed a little light onto this, thanks.

Demanding/high-end" matches that I play with a crash into the desktop with no error message


All"demanding/high-end" Pogo Customer Support Number, (Overwatch, black-ops 4) crash to desktop without an error message sometimes while playing. Nothing appears as if I simply shook the application normally. It sometimes happens after five minutes, or it may happen just once per day. I've altered everything on my computer except my pictures cards, SSD,'' HDD and it still crashes... I also updated my bios on my device and it still happens. I'm at a loss. I've had this problem for a long time and need to finally get it mended.


I assessed error logs and found something in this way, but I'm not certain whether that is the foundation of the problem. The mistake happens every hour and that I tried googling the name of the applying it is attempting to call, but can not find anything on it. It never freezes, never moves on the blue screen, simply periodically crashes to desktop while I'm playing DS3,'' Dota2 and Witcher III, League of Legends. I tried Win7/Win8/Win10, it's the exact same story again. I flashed all of my drivers and reinstalled the latest, still crashing. I can copy Event logs throughout crashes it may help.


For that last handful of days, my computer was restarting whenever I am playing with a match. I only brought this computer off of a companion and it was working completely fine for the first month I've had it. Just until a day or two past, every time that I play a game for at least 25 - 30 minutes, then my computer just restarts by itself without any warning. I don't get the BSOD or an error message when I'm attracted back to the desktop. I've looked up on additional forums with the identical problem but most people say it's because of overheating issues with GPU or CPU. I actually don't think that is true because my CPU stays between 35°C - 44°C, my images cards usually ranges from 4-5 °C - 52°C along with my motherboard remains between 49°C - 59°C (according to Speccy). Can anybody help please or give any advice so I can fix this problem?


Hey Guys, I just set up my brand new PC and am confronted with a problem I was unable to solve to date...


While gambling, a few games crash without an error code or error message. It just throws me back to the desktop. The games crash sometimes after a couple of minutes, sometimes after an hour or so or so later. However, the crash reoccur.


When playing matches, ATM only Sea of Thieves and Rust, the games will probably randomly close with no warning. Sometimes Rust will freeze then give me the spinning cursor and do the complete send error to Microsoft item. I can easily see the errors in my event log I will post them here.


Additionally, this computer has been filtered completely and installed a brand new windows 10, when I had been having issues and multiple sources on the web said the possibility of corrupted OS. So really the only things I have on this particular computer at this time are OS, Avast, Chrome, Steam (Rust), Geforce Experience, Discord, Sea of Thieves, Occulus, along with drivers for MB, graphics, and such. Read More...

 Visit Us :- Click Here

 More Information https://bit.ly/2UIfsSc


Toll-Free Number +1-800-210-6150


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cannot log in Pogo Account- Support for Pogo Game +1-800-210-6150

Technical Problems with Pogo Games for support +1-800-210-6150